Oil on canvas signed l/ left
18x12 inch in original artists frame
It was painted in 1958/9 , It still has the labels verso, indicating that it was exhibited in the 1960 Leicester Galleries exhibition of his work where it was purchased by Leonard Manasseh RA who retained it in his personal collection for his entire life . The work is similar to a number of other pieces exhibited in that show . This painting is referenced in the Cat. Res.
To enquire call on 07519639386
or email firstname.lastname@example.org